Link updated thanks crizyz.
Also, updated the addons
Updated some addons again and added new tool PsPing (part of PSTools).
Need help with an error I'm getting. Using nLite. Made sure xable_Sysinternals-Utilities-AIO-v1.55_addon.cab was being applied first, in case another update was the cause of this error message:
"Newer file already present
pdh.dl_ - File is newer than the one integrating.
File version in ISO: 5.1.2600.5512
File version in hotfix: 5.0.2195.1600
Do you want to keep the newer file?
Yes / No"
I don't know what to choose. I don't understand how the file in the hotfix could be older, if the hotfix is up to date as of 7/10/2012 and the ISO I have is from 10/13/2011.
Choose yes on that notice for now, I didn't realise that file bundled with PSTools was present on the CD. I'll remove it on the next release as it doesn't need to be there, for now just click yes.
First off, English is not my native tongue, so sorry for possible errors.
I found something odd with AccessEnum v1.32 in the Sysinternals Utilities Individual Addons,
I checked the Md5 and it didn't match up.
Has it been tampered with?
And if so, is the All-In-One Addon completly safe? (that Md5 checked out fine).
Hi Ed, the checksum matches here, are you sure you didn't get an incomplete download? Try clearing your cache and downloading it again.
Wow..you really are fast with replies, what a welcome surprise that is!
Okay back to topic.
I've cleaned everything up and downloaded AccessEnum v1.32 again;
This time i've verified it with two seperate calculators: HashTools 126.96.36.199, (Binary Fortress Software),
And MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility 188.8.131.52.
Again the hash didn't match.
All other files i've calculated, were fine, (however, i didn't verified all of the Individual Addons, i've decided to download the allinone).
Downloaded file size: 49,9 kB (51.139 bytes),
instead of Size: 44.4 KB
Downloaded file Hash: C82D0FF79AAECC24CE4041339244F9C5
instead of xable.net Hash: 27A852C1DB716DECCE4CF3EB86C8C1BE
I've scanned it with Malwarebytes it came out clean.
Also metascan says its clean, but also came with the "other" MD5
Hope it helps with determining what's going on here.
Last edited by Ed (18-12-13 03:35)
I and a few friends can confirm that the hash matches, problem must be on your end. The server hasn't been comprimised as I've confirmed.
Is this the link your downloading from?
http://xable.net/dl/addons/sysinternals … _addon.cab
That gives me the correct file with matching hash (27A852C1DB716DECCE4CF3EB86C8C1BE)
If your not getting a matching hash on the file in that link, upload the file your getting somewhere, email me a link to it and I'll check it out.
Also I'm not convinced you've cleared your browser cache successfully. Try a different browser or different PC completely if you can to rule it out.
Okay, It was indeed my bad
I flushed the DNS cache and that solved it.
I'm sorry for wasting your time with such a newby blunder...
I'm pretty naive with many things concerning computers, (autodidact), and things, which should be easy, are always complicating with me.
Recently, as you probably figured out already, i'm trying to make a Bootable Windows XP Setup CD and that's not going very well.
Anyway, I've learned something new, thanks for that and for your time.
I don't see how that could of helped, DNS cache is nothing to do with browser cache, but I'm glad it working for you.