xable.net

Discussion Forums

You are not logged in.

#1 13-09-11 09:00

muhammad15
Banned

Help with unattended install

hey i want to modify my windows xp sp 2 to 3 with all updates... and netframe 3.5 and all updates.... i dont want additional softwares in that... only latest updates.... after installation i dont want to update again and again...

13-09-11 09:00

Advertisement

Re: Help with unattended install

#2 14-09-11 09:37

Darren
(aka xable)

Good for you...

#3 14-09-11 10:33

muhammad15
Banned

help me... plzzz

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/xable/xable.net/forums/include/parser.php on line 821

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/xable/xable.net/forums/include/parser.php on line 821

#4 14-09-11 11:53

Darren
(aka xable)

Search this forum and read this site http://unattended.sourceforge.net/

Board footer